Saturday, January 7, 2017

Cookie dough dip

  • This recipe is so much fun to make and eat! it tates just like when I used to lick the cookie dough batter off the spoon when I was done. (or maybe still do) I recomend you make this recipe for a party it's delicious! My  Girl Scout troop and I made this and everyone loved it! 

  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature 
  • 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
  • 1/3 cup light brown sugar
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 3/4 cup chocolate chips type of your choice (I used mini chocolate chips semi sweet morsels)
  • graham crackers for serving
  1. Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer + small bowl), add in butter and cream cheese and beat on medium until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
  2. Drop mixer speed to low and add in brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined.
  3. Using a spatula or spoon, fold in chocolate chips until chips are evenly dispersed.
  4. Serve immediately with graham crackers, nilla wafers, pretzels, or other snack food. If preparing in advance: Keep in the refrigerator until ready to eat.

I found this recipe at: homade hoopla cookie dough dip, Yum!


1 comment: