Sunday, May 24, 2015

Blueberry Breakfast Bars

Today it was raining. Another rainy day in Madison. But there is some good news...  I get to cook one of my all time favorite recipes, Blueberry Breakfast bars! I found the recipe in Whole Grain Mornings by Megan Gordan. They taste like heaven!

In this link you will find all sorts of fun ideas for you or your child. It also has a little bit about blueberries and their history. These were really fun to make, especially for a rainy day.

These bars are delicious and if anything you should try making them. It will be a sweet surprise. Speaking of sweet, there are so many different tastes in these. Especially sweet. I hope you enjoy the baking. Have a nice day. -Ginger :)

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me to make blueberry pancakes tomorrow morning (when it will still be raining!)

    ReplyDelete