Friday, May 15, 2015

National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day!

Sugar Rush! Today May 15 is the awesome National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! Yay! Wohoo! I made chocolate chip cookies and are enjoying them right now with the family, totally delicious. You should definitely celebrate this holiday. We made so many cookies were going to give them to our neighbors and still have a lot of them left over.

This is the story of my first chocolate chip cookie. When I was about two I saw my mom rolling something into a ball, it happened to be chocolate chip cookie dough. Then she put it into the oven, a nice smell filled the air. A little while later I heard a ding and then these cookies. Then the real fun came... Eating Them!!! That is my first chocolate chip cookie experience.

These are some delicious cookies and a great holiday for kids. You should try celebrating it. You're kids will thank you for it. Have a great day! -Ginger :)


No comments:

Post a Comment